Welcome to Alan Gowans Orthodontics
Alan Gowans Orthodontics Ltd. is a unique specialist Orthodontic (tooth straightening) clinic in Leeds. We offer private high quality bespoke orthodontic care to adults and children. The service is delivered by Mr Alan Gowans a Lead Consultant Orthodontist (Cleft Lip and Palate) registered as a Specialist by the General Dental Council.
We take great pride in delivering patient satisfaction through outstanding clinical results in a very comfortable and caring environment.
Working in partnership with our patients we deliver beautifully straight teeth, a life-long investment for your future.
Why choose us?
Specialist Expertise and Experience
Mr Alan John Gowans
B.D.S. FDS, RCS (Edin), M.MedSci (Sheff), M.Orth.RCS (Edin) F.Orth.RCS (Edin)
- A highly experienced NHS Lead Consultant Orthodontist (Cleft Lip and Palate), used to treating the most complicated cases
- A clinician who aims for the highest standard of clinical care outcomes
- Previously a Lead examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for the Membership of Dental Surgery
- Examiner for the Membership of Orthodontics for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Raising patient care standards through teaching and supervision of dental students and sharing specialist best practice on an international level
- A registered specialist with the General Dental Council in the provision of Orthodontics.
We aim to deliver an exceptional level of service. As a family-run practice we have the opportunity to really get to know our patients and their requirements.
Our private clinic is held out-of hours to avoid the need to miss work or school.
We are dedicated to delivering patient satisfaction.
Alan treats all patients personally providing unrivalled bespoke orthodontic treatment (tooth straightening) for all ages.
Alan is always reviewing current protocols and treatments using the principles of “evidence based” practice to ensure you receive the most up-to-date effective treatments.
We comply with the Data Protection Act and best practice for Information Governance protocol in the protection of confidential patient information.
Our Bramhope practice is designed to make you feel at home, our spacious waiting area looking more like a residence than a Dental Practice so you can be sure of a calming and comfortable experience.